Our consultants at Alethe Consulting help organization to re-design their applications/database & IT infrastructure to optimize the operational cost & improve the overall system performance. We study & understand thecustomer business process & current setup. After the completion of audit, analysis & capacity planning of the current infrastructure we propose an optimized architecture. These solutions are enhanced based on our design philosophy of making solution more Flexible, Manageable, Robust, Scalable and Secure.
- Database Installation & Configuration,
- DB Consolidation, Instance Consolidation,
- DB storage Reclamation,
- Database Replication – Oracle – ODG, IBM – HA DR, MS SQL – Log shipping/Mirroring.
An integration database needs a schema that takes all its client applications into account. The resulting schema is either more general, more complex or both. The database usually is controlled by a separate group to the applications and database changes are more complex because they have to be negotiated between the database group and the various applications.
The benefit of this is that sharing data between applications does not require an extra layer of integration services on the applications. Any changes to data made in a single application are made available to all applications at the time of database commit – thus keeping the applications’ data use better synchronized.
- Greater standardisation and interoperability between database applications through the introduction of common data interchange standards
- Ability to ‘add value’ to raw data through seamless integration between database management tools and analytical, modelling and visualisation tools
- Data structures that are not constrained to present applications and that can meet new research and resource management queries that we have not even thought of yet