At Alethe Consulting, we believe that every individual can make a difference, and we provide state-of-the-art facilities, an open work culture, and challenging opportunities to unearth their potential.
If you have the nerve to achieve, a vision to excel, and want to be the vanguard of technology, we are looking for you. Send us your resume today to be a part of our fast-growing team.
Account Manager – Managed Services
Alethe Consulting is looking Account Manager based out of Delhi/NCR, who will be responsible for Managed Services Sales & Services engagements.
Minimum Experience : 4 yrs
- Building customer relationship and cross selling of services
- Evaluation of business opportunities through different sources.
- Sending Company Introduction and Proposals.
- Identification of Lead Sources in the market
- Nurturing the Lead Sources for sustainable inflow of business opportunities
- Making cold calls to the organizations if required
- Ensuring meeting lead generation targets assigned by reporting manager.
- Sending Proposals to prospects.
- Follow-up with prospects and responsible for closures
- Generation of achieving individual sales target.
- Close co-ordination with the sales coordinator
- Generation of weekly and monthly sales funnel
- Conceptualizing & implementing services plans / policies; ensuring accomplishment of business goals.
- Providing immediate service support to the clients for resolving their issues and complaints in compliance with preset guidelines and rules.
- Developing sales plans and value added solutions designed to assure achievement of agreed to volume, market share and profit objectives.
- Conceptualizing & implementing strategies for acquiring business from clients and using potential of the existing accounts.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends, product performance, tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning the sales & marketing strategies.
Key Account Management
- Mapping client requirements and providing them customized business solutions through new proposals, presentations and demonstrations.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Construct and implement profitable long-term account plans
- Gain a better understanding of your customers’ needs and expectations
- Build stronger value-added customer relationships leading to increased revenues
- Create support processes that fulfill customer expectations and facilitate best practice key account management
- Increasing account revenue and profitability
- Leading, recruiting, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in sales operations and meeting of individual targets.
- Conducting meetings for setting up sales objectives and designing / streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operations.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters career development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team.
Our recruitment process
STEP 1: Application review
Our resourcing team will review all applications and look for the ideal combination of experience and education applicable to the position. If your talent, skills and experience don’t match our requirements, you will receive a communication from us thanking you for your application and indicating that you were not successful for that specific position. If, on the other hand, you are shortlisted for the position, we will contact you to set-up up an interview.
STEP 2: Interviews & Discussions
Once you are shortlisted we will contact you for a telephone, video-conference or in-person interview. Depending on the position, you may also be required to be interviewed by other members of the team or related teams. During this stage, we will seek to find out more about your talent, skills and experience and will give you the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Alethe Consulting culture. For ideas on how to prepare, have a look at our Interview Tips.
If you wow us in the interview(s), you may be required to complete some assessments. These assessments, along with your talent, skills and experience are used to make an informed and fair recruitment decision.
STEP 4: Background checks and Employment Offer
Depending on the region where you are based, we may be conducting background investigation, which includes verification of education and your previous employment (in some countries this may only be done after an offer has been extended.)
Focus on your achievements
We want to know what success you have achieved in previous jobs or during your studies. Be specific. Think about and write down specific examples that describe how you have applied your current skills. We may ask you to share those examples with us.
How do you handle difficult situations?
We are also interested in your challenges and tough times that you’ve had at work or in your studies, and what you did to overcome those difficulties. We may ask you what you would do if conflict arises or how you would deal with challenges such as personal stress or uncooperative team members.
Why should we hire you?
Be prepared to sell yourself to us! Put yourself in the hiring manager’s shoes and think about what he/she needs to know about you, in order to decide to hire you
Ask your own questions
Surprisingly, most people don’t take advantage of the chance to ask questions of their interviewer. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to find out more about the position. It is important for you to ask questions – not just any questions, but those relating to the job, the company and the industry.
What to wear
Our business dress is professional but business casual. Don’t let your clothes speak louder than you do, let your skills and knowledge makes the impression.
If you think you have it in you to engage in young & top-notch Consulting & System Integration company firstname.lastname@example.org